I’m constantly refreshing my IG news feed awaiting new posts. Kardashian selfies, Swaggy P DubSmash clips, trending Vine vids, bitter quotes subbing ex-baes, and posts from beauty accounts sharing all things hair/skin/nail related. Known for turnin’ Miami nightlife all the way up, Taz’s Angels are also recognized for their beauty, booties, and #BBLU (bad bitches link up) phenomenon. Their beauty bar IG page, run by sister-wife Demi Rose, is such a hidden beauty gem that welcomes followers into their glamour regime and skin care secrets. With over 170,000 followers, the page reveals techniques that only further support that #BBLU mantra. Here are my top 5 favorite tips!
5. ALOE: They’re lucky enough to have a fresh Aloe Vera plant on their estate, but ya girl will have to settle for store-bought Aloe Vera. Noted for treating sunburn, Aloe Vera is such a great natural alternative for moisturizing your skin. It’s rich in nutrients and replenishes skin leaving a soothing afterglow. Aloe can also be used for treating acne and preventing stress lines + aging.
4. LIPS LIPS LIPS: We are currently in the age of lip-lining thanks to Kylie Jenner! While I’ve seen a number of tragic attempts, this page definitely breaks down lip lining techniques and the best products to use! There’s also tutorials combining both lip liner and lip color for a flawless pout using both matte and glossy lipsticks.
3. ALL ABOUT THE EYES: I have an unhealthy obsession with eyelash extensions right now. I love: 1: long, dramatic lashes & 2. heavy “blackest black” winged eye liner. I’ve never been big on eye shadow but this page has definitely introduced me to some looks I’d love to experiment with. I used to wear the Naked II palette pretty religiously, but never properly applied the colors. I particularly loved the videos showcasing the individual eyeliner techniques!
2. MASK MONDAY: I’ve been pretty blessed with clear, blemish-free skin my entire life. I’m a bit obsessive when it comes to washing and moisturizing my skin and the products I choose to use. Naturally, I was drawn to their posts on masks! Consisting of natural ingredients, such as: green tea, honey, starfruit, charcoal, sea salt, and tea tree oils; the masks promote healthy skin care using alternative products and extracting nutrients from earth’s natural beauty products.
1. THANK GOD FOR COCONUT OIL: Coconut is a GOD SEND! I started using it pretty consistently about three months ago and my face has an entirely different glow. I am thoroughly satisfied with the results and recommend it to every single one of my viewers. Coconut oil is the perfect beauty alternative and can be utilized in more ways than one. Some include:
- Deep Conditioner for Hair
- Make-Up Removal
- Body Oil
- Body Moisturizer/Scrub
- Hair Moisturizer/Mask
- Rehydrate Dry Skin
- Lip Balm